Looking for Breeders

Help Support Steer Planet:

Ruchian

There are a lot of breeders in Oregon that aren't on there.  If you let me know what you are looking for I could probably help you.

renegade

Oh if anyone knows of the oregon-washington-idaho breeders that arent on there let me know too. I have contacted all of the Idaho ones on the list already  :)! Thanks

Jill

That list is only going to give your Maine breeders, you can go to each breed and search by state.

Ruchian

Of the oregon maine breeders, I know that Country inn cattle company has some really nice steers and heifers for sale and their sale is in a week or two.  K&A I think took there best ones to the jackson county harvest fair last week end, but they probably still have some good ones.  Salant family ranch usually has some nice animals.  J&S angus has a lot of good calves but they took some to the harvest fair as well.  One of the best breeders in Oregon is dwight heffner, but he always takes his best to the harvest fair.  He usually still has some that will win a normal county fair as long as it isn't as competitive as the jackson county one.  traynahm ranches also sells a lot of good calves.  You should be able to find most of these if you google them.  If not let me know and i will get you the contact info.  there are a lot more of good breeders in oregon i just can't think of them right now.

Latest posts