Looking for Dan Luker of Hamilton, Tx

Help Support Steer Planet:

TAS

We are looking for a Dan Luker of Hamilton Tx.  He bought 3 head of cattle out of the Season Finale Sale in Hillsboro, Ohio on Dec. 19, 2009.  We still have not received any payment.  I also talked with Brent Tolle and the same Dan Luker bought some out of the Holiday Classic and he still has not received any payment.  I was wondering if anybody else has had a problem getting paid from this guy?  Does anyone know how to get a hold of him or even heard of him?  We have a cell phone number but he hasn't set up his voice mail and he doesn't call you back from the caller ID.  If anyone can be of any help I would greatly appreciate it.  Many thanks,  Tim Schwab  Kopp Land and Livestock

cowman 52

Grew up there  were some Lukers in the early 70's that family would not be within a thousand miles of a cow-- will be in county for couple of weeks breeding and will listen for any signs.  will not be on sp for couple of weeks will ck back then

ROAD WARRIOR

Put the heat on the sale management, they are or should be in the position of responsability and authority. RW

Show Heifer

I have read the fine print in catalogs... many say "we are just a connection between buyer and seller. We assume no responsibility for anything"  or something to that nature. 
So ARE they responsable?  Does it vary in states?

justme

I've never left a sale without paying for an animal, I cann't imagine sale management letting the animals leave without check in hand.  Guess I'm just to honest

ROAD WARRIOR

Show Heifer said:
I have read the fine print in catalogs... many say "we are just a connection between buyer and seller. We assume no responsibility for anything"  or something to that nature. 
So ARE they responsible?  Does it vary in states?
If the checks are made directly to the individual, it is considered a private sale. If the checks are made to the sale management who then pays the individual after deducting a percentage for services rendered, the sale management is responsible for procurement of funds or termination of sale. In some cases legal action and/or reposation is required. There are some differences from state to state, as a general rule it seems that states east of the Mississippi river are more strict in there laws. You can print anything that you want to in a catalog but that does not necessarily relieve you from responsibility. RW

Tooker

TAS said:
We are looking for a Dan Luker of Hamilton Tx.  He bought 3 head of cattle out of the Season Finale Sale in Hillsboro, Ohio on Dec. 19, 2009.  We still have not received any payment.  I also talked with Brent Tolle and the same Dan Luker bought some out of the Holiday Classic and he still has not received any payment.  I was wondering if anybody else has had a problem getting paid from this guy?  Does anyone know how to get a hold of him or even heard of him?  We have a cell phone number but he hasn't set up his voice mail and he doesn't call you back from the caller ID.  If anyone can be of any help I would greatly appreciate it.  Many thanks,  Tim Schwab   Kopp Land and Livestock
Call Joe Sullivan! He had shipped 4 head to lil brother Danny's in Hillsboro TX and the same guy tried to have someone else pick them up for him with no payment! I think he got Hunter Bro's as well. On the other hand; do you still have the steers available? What are they.

aj

Ironsides.....if you read this......"The eagle has landed"....I repeat...."the eagle has landed.

OH Breeder

One of the sales listed a Kim Luker as a purchaser with Dan. If you google Kim, there is a Kim Luker that is a teacher near Hamilton in Texas(Killeen/Temple, Texas Area ??).
Its worth a follow up to the area schools. I use a professional service for my job called  LinkedIn. She shows up on that site. Just an FYI.

A couple years ago I had a guy take money for semen and never send it. 3 months went by and he dropped face of earth. I used every search engine on the internet to find him. Found him at a college in Denver. His professor was tipped off of his deed and I got a call from the guy. Turned out he was on a Livestock judging team and we were able to "work it out.". The power of the internet. You could also call the local paper in Hamilton and see if the person exist there. Just have to do some digging.

aj

I have been told he was in the self promotional video faces deal in denver. On the left in the one frame with the drunk guys.

aj

My inform-ant says you have to slow mo the film in reverse to catch it. It also appears that bigfoot can be seen on the catwalk in the reflection off the bald guys head.

jbw

where exactly are the drunk guys?????     

aj

I haven't watched the video. I doubt there was any drinking going on in Denver. This kind of "Who's he think he is..Jesus Christ..............no Arnold Palmer." deal isn't it.

jbw

I think you mean Tiger Woods!! <beer>    Or, John Edwards.

OqRanch

TAS said:
We are looking for a Dan Luker of Hamilton Tx.  He bought 3 head of cattle out of the Season Finale Sale in Hillsboro, Ohio on Dec. 19, 2009.  We still have not received any payment.  I also talked with Brent Tolle and the same Dan Luker bought some out of the Holiday Classic and he still has not received any payment.  I was wondering if anybody else has had a problem getting paid from this guy?  Does anyone know how to get a hold of him or even heard of him?  We have a cell phone number but he hasn't set up his voice mail and he doesn't call you back from the caller ID.  If anyone can be of any help I would greatly appreciate it.  Many thanks,  Tim Schwab   Kopp Land and Livestock
I
Yea, I know where Dan Luker is. (& his real name)  PM me with a phone number & I will give you any information you need!

Simnetix

BEWARE!!!  He bought a $7,000 bred and $3,000 eggs out of the Royal Edge sale as well.  Has no intention of taking the animals and less intention of paying for them.  Whos does this sort of thing?  He's the kind of people that ruin this industry for all the good folks.  Many people get upset about LiveAuction.TV's $50 fee to be enrolled to bid.  This is something that us as the seller have to have happen, that $50 charge goes on a credit card, that way if someone buys something and disappears we can charge their credit card.  I've offered guys their $50 back if they register and buy something on my sale.  This guys badddd news and has been doing it for years.    I'd say he'd disappear very quickly if anyone could find him.

WM