Looking for multiple Fall Born Steers

Help Support Steer Planet:

sawboss

We will be in the market for fall born steers shortly.  Prefer August through September calves.  We will be needing two for my sons and up to 20 head for our local FFA chapter.  Hoping to locate calves directly from the breeders in areas that are too far to just load up and go look.  Please e-mail pics and prices to [email protected] or PM me the info.  All breeds are needed so that they may be spread out in different classes.  I know you guys have some great cattle on here, so help me find a couple of great ones to put in our barn.  I promise you they will be properly managed and gotten into shape to make you proud to say you were the breeder.  My youngest son is partial to Shorthorns, so help us out.

shorthorns

We have two purebred White Shorthorn steers that are Sept, born . Both are correct and very thick,lots of hair and sired by our Jake's Proud Jazz son.
We have some pictures if you have an e-mail address. We are in Eastern Oregon,but lots of trucks go through here. We could have some Balancer steers as well.

shortyjock89

We have a white Purebred Shorthorn bull calf born in Sept. too.  Sired by our bull, DMS Magic Man.  LOTS of hair, thickness and a fantastic attitude.  Still trying to get pics, this weather sucks....

kobo_ranch

Just made a post, we have several nice fall borns,mostly black and sired by Paddy Omalley, we do have though 2 nice American Breed steers that will be well priced.  Sorry no shorthorns.
Didn't say where you are.
We're in Central Texas Lampasas, TX
This weekend we're putting some on halter and will have better pictures then.
Best to come take a look.
We think we have a great set!  Give us a call  512-913-5256.

okcc

I have a high percent Maine by Majors Money Man and out of a Paddy O'Malley daughter.He was born in October and his dam was a Class Winner and Reserve Division Champion at the world's largest youth expo,the Oklahoma Youth Expo. He is stout, hairy, and gentle. Good choice for a younger or first time exhibitor. Here is and old pic of Him ( I will try to update as soon as weather clears) and i have pics of his mama is you would like to see them. PM me if interested.

Attachments

• cattle 062a.jpg
    cattle 062a.jpg
    283.6 KB · Views: 40

Tooker

sawboss said:
We will be in the market for fall born steers shortly.  Prefer August through September calves.  We will be needing two for my sons and up to 20 head for our local FFA chapter.  Hoping to locate calves directly from the breeders in areas that are too far to just load up and go look.  Please e-mail pics and prices to [email protected] or PM me the info.  All breeds are needed so that they may be spread out in different classes.  I know you guys have some great cattle on here, so help me find a couple of great ones to put in our barn.  I promise you they will be properly managed and gotten into shape to make you proud to say you were the breeder.  My youngest son is partial to Shorthorns, so help us out.
Hi! I just got my website done last week and have about 25 fallborns available sired by HW, HW1 and so on! www.cactusroseshowcattle.com. Give me a call so I can let you know exactly what the pedigree's are. They are mostly August-October! Thank you Tooker

okcc

okcc said:
I have a high percent Maine by Majors Money Man and out of a Paddy O'Malley daughter.He was born in October and his dam was a Class Winner and Reserve Division Champion at the world's largest youth expo,the Oklahoma Youth Expo. He is stout, hairy, and gentle. Good choice for a younger or first time exhibitor. Here is and old pic of Him ( I will try to update as soon as weather clears) and i have pics of his mama is you would like to see them. PM me if interested.
Here is a pic of his dam in the show ring at OYE.

Attachments

• cattle 138a.jpg
    cattle 138a.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 39