Looking for new Herd Bulls

Help Support Steer Planet:

cea

We are looking for a few more herd bulls.  Would like Maine Angus or angus.  Need to be moderate and stout.  Prefer Ohlde/Duff angus breeding and Chill Factor/Midnight Chill/Irish Whiskey breeding.  No club calf breeding wanted.

PM me if you have some or if you know where some are.

Also looking for some Duff/Ohlde/Griswold breeding females mainly angus/angus II.  Any age and stage of production would be looked at.

Thanks
CEA

sf

I am selling a maine angus bull. He is reg 50% maine. He is very solid but best of all is his genetics. He is out of ice pick and his dam is the famous 602 angus cow. He is a genetic gold mine and we have dozens of replacement heifers out of him and now its time to move him.

WIshowgirl

Hi,
We have three yearling Angus bulls left. They are AI sired and registered. Price:$1250-$1550.
Also we have a couple yearling heifers sired by Duff New Edition. We have a bunch of cows bred back to Duff Encore, Duff Jetset and Duff Outer Limits.
We have some heifers calves that were born in MAR/APR also that are Duff New Editions.
We are very pleased with the Duff New Edition calves, they have a lot of  bone and style. Please email if you are interested.