Looking for new steers

Help Support Steer Planet:

blackdirt cowboy

We have been lookin for a couple of new show steers for our fall county show. This has to be the absolute most frustrating search I have been a part of. I'm just not finding anything that I like, and when I do, it's priced so ridiculously that I'm suprised anyone would buy it. I had a guy tell me with a straight face, that he would take $60,000 for a steer. Really? I would too. I have a pasture full of them I'd take that for. Seems like I've just run up against a brick wall with this search. Just needed to vent. If anyone has any advice, I'm all ears.

Bulldaddy

Please give your location and what type of steers you want.  It is likely that several SP members in your area will have some reasonably priced calves that you will like.  Good luck!

blackdirt cowboy

I'm in texas. Need spring born cattle that will slick. Preferably something that will class English, but I won't rule out exotic either.

cowpoke

I have a real nice Milkman smokey steer that is an April would slick shear and not high priced call 405-747-0352 or 515-290-4336 The reason we still have him is he is not hairy enough for the steer jocks.His mother has raised several competitive steers and came from Remingtopn Ranch in Canada.

cpratz

I have a couple good steers that would slick real well. Will be perfect for a fall fair
Call or text me Colton 405-385-1054

Latest posts