LOOKING FOR POWER HEIFERS

Help Support Steer Planet:

newcomer

Looking for heifers born in the spring January to april. is the age. i would prefere them to be chi-maine cross

EONF

We have two maine angus heifers that were born in January. Both are sired by a Jazz son out of Angus cows. I apologize in advance for the picture quality. I can never get them to just stand still on picture day! Lynsey

Attachments

• Tate Calves 3-09 514.JPG
    Tate Calves 3-09 514.JPG
    769.6 KB · Views: 38
  • Tate Calves 3-09 510.JPG
    Tate Calves 3-09 510.JPG
    326.9 KB · Views: 28

Jill

newcomer said:
Looking for heifers born in the spring January to april. is the age. i would prefere them to be chi-maine cross

When you say power heifers are you looking for market type steery heifers or breeding type of heifers?

newcomer

thanks for returning back to us. we are looking for breeding females with style and performance birth weight not a option

jbzdad

or this..black is angus-ring of fire... white tip is angus/maine -same

Attachments

• power plus,angus.JPG
    power plus,angus.JPG
    17.2 KB · Views: 31

newcomer

jbzdad said:
or this..black is angus-ring of fire... white tip is angus/maine -same

is that ring of fire bull popular, those are my type of calves where abouts are you from and when abouts is your sale.
im not really looking for new borns right now im trying to rebuild my herd so i would like heifers that i could breed this year. but ill keep your heifers in consideration, and keep me updated with them

jbzdad

Ring of Fire is a Mid continent Farms bull, he is a heat wave , like lots of the MCF stuff he has 116 on the cow side.... if you go to MCF website he has pictures of some fallborns that are going to sell in Texas.. some of the pictures are out of Ring of Fire.... I will try to sell these heifers after weaning, I don't know if they will sell at the MCF sale or out of the pens... or I may try to sell them myself

LT

We have a Heat wave heifer.  She is a March heifer.  If interested let me know.

Thanks
LT

Ruebush Shorthorns

We have a March Friction X Chill Factor heifer and an April Ali X Maine Cross heifer. Both born in 2008, no paperwork on either. Located in Virginia.  PM me your email and will send you some pictures.  Can work out a deal on trucking if necessary.

BK

i got a march hypnotic out of a key-angus cow .  hypnotic is a reg mainetainer. pm me if your intrested

herefordfootball

We have a really nice Dr. Who heifer born April 2008. Really flashy and big boned should make an awesome steer momma. Let me know if you want pics emailed. Would like to see her go to someone that will have her flushed in the future though.

ShowDoc

my heifers are fall borns that i will breed this fall  pm if interested in talking  showdoc

4G Ranch

Look at the calves I posted back on April 19th, Hit the Ground running Naughty Pine and Hired Man calves for sale and More Naughty Pine and Hired Man calves for sale. We have some nice powerful maine cross heifers for sale. Thanks.

jeffb1

Here is a sampling of our '09 group.

The first and last photos are of a Money Talks X Windsor/Mailman heifer
2nd one is a heifer by Mission Statement (Friction son) on a 1/2 Simme cow, registerable as % simme or chimaine
Next one is a Hannibal X Chiangus heifer (About Time heifer in background)
Have a photo with her head and neck clipped, (ultra feminine)

I know you asked for heifers, but wanted to post this pic of an ET bull I saw for the first time this last weekend, Simangus by 3C Macho.

Our sale will be moved into October this year, check our site for these photos and MORE, should be on in the next week or two. Thanks for your interest, JB

http://www.clubcalves.com/arkvalley/ArkValley_Home.html

Attachments

• IMG_0054.jpg
    IMG_0054.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0055.jpg
    IMG_0055.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0062.jpg
    IMG_0062.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0072.jpg