Looking for REG Angus for sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

cowboybecoachin

We have for sale some very good quality, phenotypically correct Angus that are producing show heifers and steers that WIN.  I have some younger cows for sale in the $3500 range for breds, and some older cows with 3-5 years left in them for $2500. One good calf will get you even, the second calf gets you in the black.  Call Mike @ Christian cattle co. 254-688-0840.

CMB

We've got a 2 year old and a 4 year old PB Angus, both with bull calves. The 2 year old is probably bred back. The calves are not PB. We are located in north central IN. PM me for any additional information and prices.

WIshowgirl

Hi,
We are located in southern Wisconsin, not sure how willing you are to travel. We have a couple heifers (we will be breeding them for MAR/APR calves). They are all AI sired and pretty quiet. Also we have a great bunch of heifers that will be weaned in August. Not sure if you are interested in them. Prices start at $950-$1500.
Let me know if you want pictures or pedigrees on them.  Also we have three yearling bulls left. AI sired and out of some of our top cows. Price-$1250-$1550.

PJ

I have a registered 3 year old that will calve by the end of May to a registered black angus bull.  She is has lots of spring of rib, a good top, and will be reasonably priced.  I am located in Northeast Ohio and can deliver her if you are interested.

Diamondccattle

i have a jan of 09 out of convoy x with PVF Dameron proven queen 04. She has been AI to striker waiting to see if she comes bac in. Priced at 1500. If interested and want photos email me at [email protected]. Just cause im in florida doesnt mean we have swamp donkeys.