looking for show heifer

Help Support Steer Planet:

sancho78017

Good Morning to Everyone,
    I am looking for a July thru October show hiefer.  Does any one have anything good as a starter animal? i do not have a perticular breed in mind at the moment.  Hope i get some feed back. 

thanks

sancho78017

YOU ARE CORRECT...I AM FROM DILLEY. HOW DID YOU KNOW? FOR THOSE THAT DO NOT KNOW WHERE DILLEY IS, IS ABOUT 45 MILES SOUTH OF SAN ANTONIO ON HWY 35

Freddy

North central -- Nebraska on highway 183 - 30 mi
Have some Aug. an Sept. heifer calves for sale , just weaning, reg. Angus or reg. Charolais or char-x  heifers out of Hot Toddy - or ONE Ali  .  Reg. Angus are all out of AI SIRES,  also the Char heifers out of prominent sires.  contact        Fred Ranch in NEBR.  www.fredranch.com

Doc

I've got a good friend who works for Dr Mimms in Hereford,Tx & their sale is next weekend. I talked to him last night & he said they had some really nice calves in it.

j3cattleco

Doc said:
  I've got a good friend who works for Dr Mimms in Hereford,Tx & their sale is next weekend. I talked to him last night & he said they had some really nice calves in it.

Hey Doc,

who's your friend?  Dr. Mimms does all our flushing and we are heading to the sale!  Just funny how small a world it is!!

Doc

j3cattleco said:
Doc said:

Hey Doc,

who's your friend?  Dr. Mimms does all our flushing and we are heading to the sale!  Just funny how small a world it is!!

He is Brad Buttrey from TN. Look him up & tell "Sterling" Mike said hello.

NHR

sancho78017 said:
Good Morning to Everyone,
    I am looking for a July thru October show hiefer.  Does any one have anything good as a starter animal? i do not have a perticular breed in mind at the moment.  Hope i get some feed back. 

thanks

How much are you wanting spend? I have heifers that range from $1500 to $10000

SSIMMENTALS

Hi, I know that you specifically stated July thru October. If you would not mind looking at a November 4th heifer, I have one that just might work. She is an absolute sweeheart. Has been broke since just about birth. She is a Registered PB Simmental heifer. Solid black and polled. Nichols Legacy G151  x  Sweetness P4 (600U x Pasque) I am currently using a full brother on clean up with our heifers. The dam and this bull were shown successfully as a pair last winter. I can send you pictures if you are interested. Feel free to email me at [email protected]
Thanks,
Sarah Dickinson

ZNT

We are expecting to have several fall born heifers in our Private Treaty Sale this year.  So far, we expect to have Angus, Red Angus, Maine, Chi, and clubbie heifers  represented.  Updated pictures of our offering should start going up on our website in about 2 weeks.

sf

We have several heifer prospects from 1000-3500 and we are around san antonio you can call me at 210-415-7222.