LOOKING for show steers

Help Support Steer Planet:

t-bone-1

I'm looking for some show steers for my kids. Let me know what you have w, where you are located, and how much. I need to have them soon.
Thanks for you time

Alexjung13

i have a good little black and white steer out of sun seeker, he will be a pretty good show steer. Plus he is broke already and is really easy to handle. i am located in SD. Just email me back. Thanks.

showsteer mom

Where are you located? I have three left that I need to get rid of. A Carnac, Paddy O'Malley and a sunseeker. They are all priced at $1500 each. I also have a SH steer out of Kaboom that has already been shown and been Grand SH and Reser SH he is priced at $6500. For more info you can call me at 417-321-3128 or 417-927-3441 later evenings. I am located in Missouri. Ans might be traveling to your area.
t-bone-1 said:
I'm looking for some show steers for my kids. Let me know what you have w, where you are located, and how much. I need to have them soon.
Thanks for you time

ShowmanQ

t-bone-1 said:
I'm located in Shell Lake, WI. I'm willing to travel 10 hours at most.

In order to pre sort some calves, you maay want to include your price range.

t-bone-1

My Price range is 0 to $2,000.00 I want to find the best steer that I can. Maybe more if the steer has the right qualities.

Alexjung13

I just wanted to up date my post. The steer i have is a sunseeker. He is black and white and just a teddy bear. He has more hair on his legs than you will know what to do with when fitting. Jsut and awsome little steer. If i don't get him sold i will show him myselve. He has already won a winter show. I will try to up date some knew pics of him the ones i have up now don't really show how much hair and how cool this steer is.

feeder duck

Give me a call I have one shorthorn steer for sale cheap as in $650 cheap. He is a summer born, he is a Wild Side out of a Steermaker.

Jeff Cornell
765-491-2336
www.showsteers.com/cornell

kevinreyn

I have a nice Paddy O'Malley steer that I am asking $1,000 for.  I do not have time to work with him, but he should clean up easy.  He has some white on the rear legs and belly.  I am located in northcentral MO.  Let me know if you are interested.