LOOKING FOR Simmental or Sim/angus show heifer for 2010

Help Support Steer Planet:

redwingfarm

Next will probably be my oldest daughter's last year in 4-H and showing on the Jackpot tour, and I would like to make it a year to remember, we have a nice shorty heifer born april-embryo from cf dazzle fool family and I would like to get a Simmy or simmy/angus heifer to complete our show string.
I would prefer the heifer to be red or baldie
I would like the calf to be very competitive on the Jackpot circuit (don't have to win but 2nd or 3rd would be nice)
Pedigree is not highest priority, as we will probably use the heifer as a receip in a couple of years - I would rather spend the extra money toward a better phenotype than pedigree- a great heifer in the ring out of your herd bull will be more important to me than an ok heifer from your deepest pedigree.
If we are wildly successful we will be your best source of future recommendations
We use show feeds exclusively and know how to use them, our steer for county fair this year was class winner and 1300# on a 50.25" hip height
We live in NW Ohio and I can travel for the right heifer
PM me with any prospects, location, prices and pics and help me make this next year a great one
thanks

okcc

If you really want to compete i would suggest going to the Exposure Sale this fall. You will get along great in the show ring and even better in the pasture.

forbes family farms

I would recommond also the foundation female sale in Roseville IL at the Dwyer's Farm. The sale is Sunday September 6 2009 at 11:30 am. The sale contans Angus, Simmental, Maine, Shorthorn, Chi and club calf cattle. I would also recommand the the iowa beef expo in february they always have some nice looking stuff.

Hi there
Try checking out our website  www.indianrivercattlecompany.com

We are having a Internet sale and there are some cool heifers that we have started to picture. Later we will have some videos.

Indian River Cattle Company
Juanita
;)www.indianrivercattlecompany.com

Attachments

• Advocate ad 2009 web.pdf
    509 KB · Views: 38