Looking for some info on some bulls thanks for the help

Help Support Steer Planet:

Wiley

I was just wondeing if anyone has had any experience with any of these bulls or can tell me anything about them thanks
Name
BHCS Fired Up 47
LCF Nuf Said 1CM
3D
Aftershock 1CM
Secret Service CAX
Shock And Awe
Donnie Mac 1CM
Collateral Damage

olsun

Have only had experience with one bull from your list. I really like the Aftershock bull. He most likely will never sire that great show steer, but from very common commercial angus cows he has made us some very nice replacement hfrs. Good bone, added hair, no structure problems, and much improved style compared to their mothers. I have heard rumors that some of his calves get a disposition problem from his grandsire Mailman, but have not seen that yet. Hope this helps.

[email protected]

Secret service was a Full Throttle.    Look here http://www.bovine-elite.com/clubc.asp  you may find the information you need on the other bulls. (thumbsup)

Dero

Our Nuf Said cows are some of our better cows. He worked real well with the plainer made smaller framed high % angus type cows. Added frame, hair and some style

vet tech

3-D is a very good maternal bull who, for a Meyer son, will add good hair. Aftershock is also great for producing females. Here is a calf out of one of our aftershock cows.They make great club calf mammas!

Attachments

• shock 3.JPG
    shock 3.JPG
    133 KB · Views: 490

jbh

Fired Up was a Heat Seeker son out of a tremendous unregistered Angus cow.  He sold in one of the pasture to purple sales about 1999 or close to that time.  I had him in Denver on display standing next to Direct Hit.  His females were pretty nice and steers needed more bone and quarter.

Nuf-Said was a Honky Tonk son raised by Lauterbaughs and promoted by Clapp and Lautner.  Looking back, I'm pretty sure he had to be PHA, (just guessing), and had some troubles producing calves with spastic pairesys(sp?)  I promoted a son named Final Say out of him that was way ahead of his time (little and real chubby) and I'm assuming now that he was probably pha also. He was on display in Denver the same year that I had Heat Seeker there.

Secret Service and Shock and Awe are both Mike Treinen bulls I think.  As stated earlier, S.Service was a Throttle that threw alot of power, and Shock and Awe was either a Flush or Heat Seeker, I always got him confused with De Javu.

Donnie Mac was a bull raised by Donnie McClain in Colorado (duh!) and I can't remember his pedigree.....mayber Jazz?

Collateral Damage was a fall calf that was displayed in Denver as a baby.  He stayed small, and I think Copus and Bob May owned him.  He was either a Flush or a Friction....I think Flush.

Hope this helps.

Stihlpro

I Have a Fired Up Cow.  Darn good Mom, produces calves way better than herself 3 out of the last 3 years!