Looking for someone to Consign with... ?

Help Support Steer Planet:

Silent Steve

First off im not sure how to word this correctly but heres my attempt. I have a bull calf im going to steer and is showsteer quality he is out of one of my show heifers and is 3/4 maine. He just isnt getting looked at since hes not on a ranch or anything so i was wondering if anyone in Texas would be willing to take a steer in as a kind of a Consigner deal, but on a Private Treaty sale system. He is a late Dec calf and could be sold for majors in Texas. I am kinda wanting to put him on the market soon since now is when everyone in Texas is looking for show calves.
If anyone is interested in this  or dont quite understand send me a PM.

Thanks,
Steve

mark tenenbaum

With all due respect-this is can be a very hard venue to sell a high end caf-I think there are some real bargains-and also some stuff thats just cheap and should be-a good one needs to be in a picked group of that quality-and being bid on by people serious about buying-and capable of settling-and paying for reasonable transportation O0

Silent Steve

mark tenenbaum said:
With all due respect-this is can be a very hard venue to sell a high end caf-I think there are some real bargains-and also some stuff thats just cheap and should be-a good one needs to be in a picked group of that quality-and being bid on by people serious about buying-and capable of settling-and paying for reasonable transportation O0

I'm not sure i know what this means

Steve

CJC

Silent Steve said:
mark tenenbaum said:

Steve
I think Mark is saying, Get it in the hands of some one that can sell him for you.

mark tenenbaum

CJC said:
Silent Steve said:
mark tenenbaum said:
With all due respect-this is can be a very hard venue to sell a high end caf-I think there are some real bargains-and also some stuff thats just cheap and should be-a good one needs to be in a picked group of that quality-and being bid on by people serious about buying-and capable of settling-and paying for reasonable transportation O0 YUP-in some cases it makes alot of sense O0

Steve
I think Mark is saying, Get it in the hands of some one that can sell him for you.