Looking for straw and hay for NAILE

Help Support Steer Planet:

kfacres

Looking for about 50-60 bales of fair quality straw, and about 25 of good Alfalfa hay...  at a reasonable price- delivered to the South Wing of the Expo Center. 

anyone?

We won't have room on our trailor to haul straw and  hay down, and are looking to have it hauled in for us--  Don't really want to spend the cash to purchase it from the contractor, as I don't think I'll have nearly enough KY jelly lube to handle that bill of sale. 

PM me if you don't mind!  Thanks!~

bluegrass

If you have not found any yet I may be able to assist you. Let me know if you still need it and when it needs to be in Louisville and I will try to get a price for you. Matt Craig 502-604-0821

kfacres

Still looking as of now-- 

Needs to be delivered by Wed Nov 10 to the South Wing (I think) Sheep Barn anyways...  Not sure of pen location yet though.. Can have this found out once closer to the date...  We are moving in on that Wed, sometime in the evening...  Really doesn't matter when the hay and straw gets there, as long as it's before we get there...  I think the pigs might have the place full though on Tues..  Not sure.. I'm going to call the NAILE office and find out some more exact details though... 

thanks..

My cell # is 618-322-2582 if you would like to speak on the phone...  I usually answer it unless I'm in class.. leave a message and a number.. thanks  Jody