Looking for >>>

Help Support Steer Planet:

6M Ranch

Market heifer, registered heifer and a steer.  I would also be interested in a registered steer.

showstick09

I have an Angus calf that was born February 18 that can be registered. He is still a bull but could be castrated for a steer. Let me know if you would like for me to get some pictures.

Kenny

Hi  6M  here are a couple of steers and a heifer we have for sale, we have a few more too thanks

Attachments

• socks 1.jpg
    socks 1.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 519
  • spike 1.jpg
    spike 1.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 518
  • ellie 11.jpg
    ellie 11.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 519

Mitchm

6M Ranch said:
Market heifer, registered heifer and a steer.  I would also be interested in a registered steer.

Hi,
  Look at Fesmire Cattle on showsteers.com upcoming sales!!

mainegirl

If you're looking for Angus. Try Gamble Angus in Tennessee. I showed a steer from them this past year and I never placed worst than 2nd in every class. I took him to 8 shows and was extremely happy with this calf. They also have some really nice heifers. They have a sale coming up on Nov. 2nd. Here is their website: http://gambleangus.net/forsale.html
Good Luck!

showsteerdlux

I've got a Purebred polled hereford that is going to be one whale of a calf. He is going to be able to compete quite well as a fat. I'm workin on pictures but he is registered.

lynle1234

I have a registered shorthorn steer.

Attachments

• Salute Steer.jpg
    Salute Steer.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 225

Throttle

The Friction heifer in this link is a very good market heifer prospect. Also have a Heatwave that would stand a ton of heat if someone could get her broke

http://www.steerplanet.com/bb/index.php?topic=6173.0