Looking to Buy a Bull

Help Support Steer Planet:

buckeye

Im looking to buy a bull that is Maine, Shorthorn, Angus or Cross. We sold a few of ours so now need to replace them. Im not looking for a scrub looking bull. Im located in eastern Ohio. Please post pedigree, pics, location and price. Thanks

shd

I have a calf out of a eskimo joe son and a double stuff daughter . He is all white and very big boned and super hairy. I am asking 1200.00 for him if interested call (740 )  546-4378 or my cell is (740) 827-5405 i am in ohio.

Craig

buckeye said:
Im looking to buy a bull that is Maine, Shorthorn, Angus or Cross. We sold a few of ours so now need to replace them. Im not looking for a scrub looking bull. Im located in eastern Ohio. Please post pedigree, pics, location and price. Thanks
                                    i have a 2 year old ali x kadabra /angus bull .we have some calves on the ground from him.i live in union county,oh. if you would like to look call craig@ 937243 5270

shd

The calf that is eskimo joe son x double stuff daughter was born 5-23-09

M-n-M Cattle Company

We have a double vision/ torquils maid shorthorn bull for sale. He is solid red, had a brithweight of 88 (actual), Birthdate is 2/05/2008. His first calves are on the ground and we are very impressed with the quality and the low birthweights, we havn't helped with one yet. I'll try and get pics. We are in Pa and asking $2000. Also his reg. number is *4137766 if you wanted to look him up.