Looking to Buy Spring '10 Heifer

Help Support Steer Planet:

garett

I'm on the hunt for a heifer for the upcoming show season. Preferably a Shorthorn or a ShorthornPlus, but I would be open to some other breeds for the right price. On price, Im really only looking to spend around $1500 so that is a big factor for me. So if anyone has anything, just let me know! It would be much appreciated. :)

I forgot to mention that I am in North Central MO right up by Iowa, so the closer the better. Lol

Thanks,
                                                                                         Cole Young

shortyjock89

Hey Cole, I have a Red Diamond x Sonny heifer for sale. Her momma is a half sib to your heifer's momma.  Super stout, with a little more frame than the heifer you have this year.  She's a May, and will get pictured soon after weaning which will be in October.  She's a really pretty roan. Let me know if you're interested.

Justin

garett

Olson Family Shorthorns said:
Hey Cole, I have a Red Diamond x Sonny heifer for sale. Her momma is a half sib to your heifer's momma.  Super stout, with a little more frame than the heifer you have this year.  She's a May, and will get pictured soon after weaning which will be in October.  She's a really pretty roan. Let me know if you're interested.

Justin

Well heck yes I would be interested in seeing her. Her only being a May concerns me a little bit, but I'd still like to see. So definitely let me know when you get a picture or two of her.

Cole

Hankins Farms

Not a shorthorn but a really nice Charolais heifer, she is a Feb. that is weaned and halter broke, and should fit your price range. We are located in south west MO near Springfield. For more info contact me at 417-861-2316 or email me at [email protected]

Attachments

• DSC04610.JPG
    DSC04610.JPG
    576.9 KB · Views: 69

Till-Hill

Consignments won't be in till Oct. 10th but I know for sure now that we have 2 Razors both of which could be shorthorn + coming. One is out of an x-ray vision x strickly business. Also we have a registered breeder who always brings 2 really good shortys and a new guy this year with a + heifer coming too. The first 2 I talked about are pictured on the link below.

CLUB CALF SALE

NOVEMBER 6, 2010
7:00 P.M. SALE TIME

NORTHEAST IA SALES COMMISSION
(2 MILES NORTH OF WAUKON IA ON HWY 76)

SELLING STEERS AND HEIFERS
BY MANY POPULAR AI SIRES

Alias heifer was Reserve Grand Champion Prospect Heifer @ Nashua on September 6th, 2010. For pictures of this heifer and other prospects to be sold at the sale please visit http://bmwphotographyproductions.zenfolio.com/p53449521

HOSTED BY THE ALLAMAKEE CO. CATTLEMEN ASSOCIATION
FOR MORE INFO, CONTACT;
JIM WOOD 563-568-7610 OR NICK TILLERAAS=563-380-0573

FITTING AND SHOWMANSHIP CLINIC
Featuring Bobby May 
From 4-6 P.M. in sale ring before the sale

kentucky man

We have quite a few breed heifers for sale.  Please call if you need a rundown.  We can arrange trucking to about anywhere. 270-779-6260.

justme

Don't let them discourage you garrett!  You can find a plenty good heifer for $1500 trust me!  You just have to look.  I have a May and a June Maine heifer if you want to go that route!  The June is a 3/4 sib to Mucho!

SCowger

I have a March born red road Vegas daughter out of 1/2 blood Simmental cow that is really nice.  Located in Savannah, MO that I would sell for $1500.  I am in the Simmental business not the Shorthorn business.  Farm is located near Union Star, MO just off of Hwy 169 if you would like to come see her.

Scott Cowger 816/304-0371 or contact our Manager Andrew Lautt 620/767-2156.

RS&T Simmentals
10,000 County Road 222
Savannah, MO 64485

hardenblu2

Hey Cole, have you found a calf yet? I don't have a Short Horn but I have a real nice key heifer that we were going to show,however with the price of corn we have got to cut back. I haven't clipped anything but she is broke to lead. My 10 year old son leads her to water every night. If you are still looking, her sire is Eye Candy her dam is a simmy- char, let me know. Rich

bhcattle

I have a shorthorn plus and a chi heifer for sale.  I will get pictures soon.  They are priced at $1500. 

Fusion Cattle

Cole,

If you're still looking for a spring show heifer, we've got a few on our online sale this weekend. Bidding runs through 7:00 PM Sunday, and looks like things are still in your price range.  Olsen's got his bull in the sale too, so he'd be able to give ya more info on the sale as well.  It's on www.liveauctions.tv, bidder registration is free.  If you have any questions, let me or even justin know.  Thanks!

-Tyler