Lookong for maine heifers

Help Support Steer Planet:

lebf

This will be our first year showing and we are looking for a Maine heifer for me 9yr old daughter. We are located in West Louisiana but will travel for the right calf.

pman

lebf said:
This will be our first year showing and we are looking for a Maine heifer for me 9yr old daughter. We are located in West Louisiana but will travel for the right calf.
I have a March  paddy o mally heifer. I haven't registered her yet.  We have just weined her, she is eating really good and likes to come into the barn.  She needs to be dehorned, I just havent had the time.  We have a halter on her but she is not halter broke.  We are asking $1250.  I can send pics.  We are located in northeast Texas.  Just let me know.
Thanks

CTM

lebf said:

HI,    Please check out our web page  with pictures of our cattle,  We have over 60 Maine  Maine/  Cross. Heifers to pick through.
I'm sure you will find several  great heifers.  all priced at  $1500.  Hope to here from you.    Thank You  Colleen Majors
majorsshowcattle.com