Louisville maine show

Help Support Steer Planet:

Jill

I think those are 2 different heifers, the one she had at the royal was the one from Jr. Nationals, it was a Mid Continent Farms cow.

Jill

I did find it interesting that the Tomson heifer, Res. Maintainer from the Royal was Champion Chi at the NAILE, really nice heifer.

justme

well she has one on Hartman's catalog....she had a slew of them there though

Jill

Yes, that is the only one I have ever seen her show, Kendall is pictured with her so I assume it is the same heifer.

mlk32

Red is still in soggy and muddy Louisville but I had the great fun of showing her two heifers.  Didn't place as well as was hoped but I will hasten to add that doesn't mean it wasn't a successful trip.  I had a great time looking at some of the best cattle I have ever seen, spending time with Red and her hubby and purchasing pink, light up cowboy boots for my two year old daughter.  What could be better than that?

As for the heifers, they are headed to Lima for their two JUNIOR showman (as opposed to the old dog that showed them in Louisville) and we have a new motto:  The placing isn't what the last judge said, it is what the next judge says!

Thanks for checking in on us via the net in Louisville and I am sure Red will have lots of details to add when they finally get home!

Latest posts