Louisville Steer Show

Help Support Steer Planet:

Jacka

Congratulations to Cody Burke on showing the Grand Champion steer in Louisville.  Great job Cody!

STEER_1981

Jeff Paulsen (I think) is behind the reserve champion steer.  He lives in Muscatine, Iowa.

STEER_1981

As some one noted above, Jeff doesn't live in Muscatine (as I had originally said).  He actually lives in Preston, Iowa, but his Thanksgiving sale is in Muscatine.  Preston and Muscatine are fairly close to one another -- I'd say about 45 minutes apart, maybe less. 

xray88

The Res. Steer lived his life in Wayne, Nebraska. Saw him in the cooler this fall. Dunk was behind him

ruhtram

STEER_1981 said:
As some one noted above, Jeff doesn't live in Muscatine (as I had originally said).  He actually lives in Preston, Iowa, but his Thanksgiving sale is in Muscatine.  Preston and Muscatine are fairly close to one another -- I'd say about 45 minutes apart, maybe less.   

He usually puts on a good sale. Some good females, worth checking out.

Bone2011

The problem is the wrong Burke steer won. It should of been the Brockle face steer out of the I think 5 class that should of won.

showsteerdlux

GC said:
The problem is the wrong Burke steer won. It should of been the Brockle face steer out of the I think 5 class that should of won.
I agree on the champion should have come out of class 5, but I definitely think the correct steer won the class. He was a heck of a steer and finished to a t.

Bone2011

I would agree on the reserve steer, that one was way cool. What were everyone's thought on the Faber steer? I liked him alot.

stickman

I didnt get to watch the steer show but some said that it looked like the number was down. Does anyone know how many there were? The quality sure didnt appear to be down, the champions looked massive.

STEER_1981

I quickly counted the show sheet, and it looked like there were around 60 steers.

zak

I loved the faber steer!!! In my opnion the grand and reserve should have been maggie bones and the vickland girl that was second in her class. I wasnt able to get my hands on them but from what i saw those where the two best and were at the right weight.

Zak

Bone2011

Personally I thought the vickland steer was too short bodied, but he was sure massive. I liked the steer that was number 56 i dont know who had him but he weighed 1356

fineman

There is some talk that there were a few people kicked out of the show for pumping any truth?