louiville

Help Support Steer Planet:

adacvf1

does any body know the junior steer show bedding situation at louiville been a long time and need a few answers like tie outs and inside the barn

afhm

Steers stay in tie outs by the trailers.  I don't recall ever seeing a steer stalled in the barn.

cash-n-in

junior steers are bedded in the barn during the day, then outside in tie-outs at night. Can't think of the name of the building right now but if youve been there they are stalled inside by the pen of three feeders. it is the seperate building than with all the breeding animals hope it helps!.. if anything look at your info you recieved from NAILE where your entry was, it clearly says and also if you go to NAILE's website under junior steers, if still have questions just call them they were really helpful to me..

kk

Most stall on trailers but you can put them in broadbent next to the feeders as usual with louisvill you provide your own bedding

kyfarmgirl10

I've never really paid attention to where the steers are stalled but the building that cash-n-in describes sounds like broadbent arena which i would say is very crowded with steers and feeder calves in there which is probably why most people fit there steers and tie them at the trailers.

zak

Are you able to go out by their trailers and watch them fit?

Zak