Love Showing Prints

Help Support Steer Planet:

sigsigns

I just started doing hide laser engraved prints this past February for our Expo and since then it has really taken off. I was contacted by the Settles family about doing a print for them to donate to be auctioned off at the upcoming Nebraska Jr. Beef Expo. I just completed it yesterday and have had really positive feedback with orders from others already. This print is 11 x 14 and they can be as large as 18 x 24.  I am also doing one for them that will say: LIVE WELL     LAUGH OFTEN     LOVE MAINES for the upcoming jr nationals.

Attachments

• love showing print.JPG
    0 bytes · Views: 104
  • showing print #2.JPG
    showing print #2.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 259
  • love showing print.JPG
    love showing print.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 231

linnettejane

that looks SO awesome!!!  so could you give us more info...i might be interested in ordering one...with a shorthorn hide of course...or do you have a website?

sigsigns

This particular size ( 11x 14) runs in the barnwood frame $65. You can view our entire line of awards on our website at showsteers then Signature Signs. Sorry if I shouldn't be putting that on here if it is advertising, don't know where else to put the address. There is bigger ones available in 16 x 24 size with a leather trimmed frame soon. Sayings are totally open to what you want.

sigsigns

hide choices are also available. Black, White Speckled with brown, Shorthorn, Hereford, Reds just let me know which you prefer.

oakbar

Hey Kris,

The prints look great!!  I think you could get awfully busy with this project----you may have to give up taking all those good cattle to the shows!!  Ha, Ha!!

Hope everything is going well for you guys!!

Lynn

sigsigns

Thanks Lynn. Yeah it is really busy right now with doing awards for 5 junior nationals and various regional and jackpot shows. Crazy isn't the right word but really close. Have enjoyed showing this spring with the cool weather. Will you be coming to Field Day in Boone with heifers? If not hopefully I get to see your smiling face and this time I won't ignore you!! HA HA. By the way love the Evening shot you took. If you were a junior I would tell you to enter it at Jr. Nationals.
See ya Soon,
Kris

sigsigns

The Driver said:
I would love to get 2 done with our farm logo. Those things are awsome.
If you would like to send me a pm with you logo I would be glad to look at it and see if we can get something going for you. Just let me know.
Thanks everyone for the positive comments!