Maine Anjou Cows and Spring breds for sale in South East Iowa

Help Support Steer Planet:

BarRcattle

We have several Maine Anjou cows for sale out of Bulls like DMCC Alliance, Kadabra, Legacy Plus, Contender, Iceman and other notable cow makers. Cows are bred to Maverick, tyson, and hard drive for the most part.  Please PM if interested.

Examples of the cows (really these are examples these cows are this good and better)  are below:

Attachments

• Midas Granddaughter.jpg
    Midas Granddaughter.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 879
  • DMCC Alliance x peterbuilt.jpg
    DMCC Alliance x peterbuilt.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 58
  • Contender cow.jpg
    Contender cow.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 882

BarRcattle

All pm's answered so far. There are 15 cows and first calf heifers availalbe  and due to calve in the spring.
Prices start at $1500 and group discounts are avaiable. All cows are registered Maines and are PHA/TH free.

straightmaine

Very interested.  Curious to know if I could get a number to call you at and talk and get some information on them!! Let me know, asap. Please and thank you!!

koopcattle

Email me I am interested in this group!  Or give me your number to call you or you can call me 931-293-2233
Thanks

BarRcattle

We think we have sent lists to everyone who asked. If you need any more info or have problems opening the attachments let us know. We realize that the Excel list might not work for every one so we added a list in Word format.

dn91

could u send a list to of prices and calving dates to me also, thanks

ruhtram

Can you PM me the price sheet? Can you also include your ph. number too? Thanks

BarRcattle

My number is 417-540-3985. If I haven't gotten you the information please let me know. Cows and bred heifers are still avilable.

Thanks for all your interest.

Mertz Livestock

BarRcattle said:
We have several Maine Anjou cows for sale out of Bulls like DMCC Alliance, Kadabra, Legacy Plus, Contender, Iceman and other notable cow makers. Cows are bred to Maverick, tyson, and hard drive for the most part.  Please PM if interested.

Examples of the cows (really these are examples these cows are this good and better)  are below:

Mertz Livestock

BarRcattle said:
All pm's answered so far. There are 15 cows and first calf heifers availalbe  and due to calve in the spring.
Prices start at $1500 and group discounts are avaiable. All cows are registered Maines and are PHA/TH free.
I would like the same info as everyone else has requested

BarRcattle

We had updated the lists to eliminate the cows that have been purchased. I sent these out this morning. If you did not get a list andare still intereeded PM me or give me a call. We preg checked everything yesterday, so the information on the sheet has confirmend pregnancies.

wills

Hello interesested in your maines for sale looking for something that is going to have a good clubby calf please let me know if u have anything thanks