Maine Jr. National- Who is in?

Help Support Steer Planet:

blackwellfarms

Going to complete the paper work this weekend.  This will be our first one.  Will have a May 07, June 07 high % and a June 07 Maintainer.  When it gets closer will post asking for advice.  Do forget the deadline is May 1st. 

BCCC

We will be going hopefully with this heifer
23heifer012-1-1-1.jpg

Jill

We will be there.  Don't forget that if you are taking new babies, they have to have the registration work done before you can do your entries.

kane1598

I hope my parents let me go! Our heifer sure is growing, from what I hear anyways!

kanshow

No Maines, Shorties, or Chis but we'll probably go over & watch a bit of it.

jlcattle

We had planned on going this year, but not with fuel prices they way they are. We are planning for next year in Tennessee when it's a little closer. Good luck to everyone!  This is who we were going to take. She has done pretty good for herself this past show season.  Hopefully the picture with show up.

Attachments

• HEIFER.jpg
    HEIFER.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 365

Jill

red said:
I'm flying in Wednesday & leaving Saturday. sorry no Woody.

Red
I am SO excited to finally meet Red in person, this should be a spectacular Jr. Nationals, wouldn't miss it for the world!

common sense

We are in!  I think we will be helping haul a couple from this area so will be there all week.  Probably bringing the Iowa Maine Trailer too.  I can't wait.  We will have five heifers that we raised showing there.  That's really exciting for me.  Looks to me like the competition is going to be tough.  I can't wait to meet everyone.  Oh, I know a GREAT little coffee place very near the show grounds!!

red

common sense said:
We are in!  I think we will be helping haul a couple from this area so will be there all week.  Probably bringing the Iowa Maine Trailer too.  I can't wait.  We will have five heifers that we raised showing there.  That's really exciting for me.  Looks to me like the competition is going to be tough.  I can't wait to meet everyone.  Oh, I know a GREAT little coffee place very near the show grounds!!

Java queens or kings unite!!!!

Red  (clapping)

cowz

We will be there.  One chi maine heifer and a couple of shorties.  I will be willing to watch Jill and Kanshows little people in exchange for somebody keeping my older boys away from the girls!!!

Where is everybody staying.  We bit the bullet and are at the Embassy.

red

I'm at the Holiday Inn by the airport. They have a shuttle in case everyone too busy. also host hotel so I figured that's where the action will be!  ;)  Knowing me, I'll be in bed by 8 evernight!  (lol)

cowz

red said:
I'm at the Holiday Inn by the airport. They have a shuttle in case everyone too busy. also host hotel so I figured that's where the action will be!  ;)  Knowing me, I'll be in bed by 8 evernight!  (lol)

We will have to arrange one parent to get the kids out to tie outs every night so the rest of us can play!!! O0

fluffer

cowz said:
We will be there.  One chi maine heifer and a couple of shorties.  I will be willing to watch Jill and Kanshows little people in exchange for somebody keeping my older boys away from the girls!!!

Hahah, The last Jr. Nationals we went to we took our farm hand  He is quite the "ladys man".  Well my nephue who was probably 10 at the  time got jelous and started writing the "ladies Man"'s girls love notes during the judging contest. I don't knwo how he didn't get kicked out of the contest.  I also dont' know how the heak we got "ladies man" back to OH w/o a finding a girl or 2 in the trailer when we got home or having some upset dad kick his butt  ;)  Ahhhh the days  :D

fluffer