Maine Jr. National- Who is in?

Help Support Steer Planet:

Jill

My little ones are probably chasing the same girls as your big boys, they have very good and mature taste! 
We haven't decided yet what to do for the fitting contest, it'll have to be pretty good to beat last year.
We are staying at home for this one, the 1000 hotel bill can be spent somewhere else (clapping

I just can't hardly wait, Jr. National's is such a special time of year for us, we have made some fantastic friends over the past 15 years it has really become the highlight of our year.  For those of you that are new it can be a little overwhelming and this year more than many because there is going to be such a big group, I would encourage you to get involved, participate in as many of the contest that you can, get out of your state and meet the other kids showing there, the memories and friendships last a lifetime!

justme

Were going.  Only taking Maines.  Cow calf pair, April 07, and a March bull calf.  Figured it was enough for a 10 year old.  She's upset were leaving the shorthorn plus at home, but this mom knows We'll be pooped by end of week.

OK you with boys, keep them away from my big brown eyed girl!  She has a big dad lol.  He's already watching for those Allen boys lol.

Jill

We nixed the Shorthorns also, showing in the Maine and Chi shows.  Should have puppies by then to keep them out of trouble.

BCCC

How much are motels for the whole week?? about $500 from sunday to friday?? I dont know if I can swing that, just to one show heifer along with a $500 fuel bill

Maybe we can get a steerplanet fitting team gathered up??

What awards for grand and res grand class, and what for grand and res grand overall?

doubled

Gosh you all have fun, wish I was going too- Enjoy !!!!!  Bring back lots of pictures and stories

shortyjock89

We'll be there with my avatar heifer, and also a 3/4 Shorthorn heifer we got from Duis' sale.  It's gonna be a pretty expensive week, but I can't wait!

doubled

Good luck by the look of your avitar you have really nice cattle

shortyjock89

Thanks a whole bunch, we try lol.  Your calves always look really really nice in your pics.

Latest posts