Maine show steers and heifers available in SE IA!

Help Support Steer Planet:

BarRcattle

Several spring heifers, bulls and steers available. Many of these are nice show prospects.
Located in SE IA near Burlington. Close to NE MO and NW IL.
Calves are out of Majors Money Man, HAA Bold Move, HAA Primetime, Gigolo Joe and Hairy Bear.
Grand Champion carcass steer and rate of gain at 2009 Des Moines County fair came from our farm.

All calves priced from 900-2000.

PM me for more information and we will try to get more pictures of the calves up soon.

Attachments

• joe X blackstone.jpg
    joe X blackstone.jpg
    561.4 KB · Views: 47
  • scar x PT.jpg
    scar x PT.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 39

BarRcattle

More pictures of calves can be found on the for sale page at barrcattle.com.

PM me for questions.

Thanks

ia girl

BarRcattle said:
Several spring heifers, bulls and steers available. Many of these are nice show prospects.
Located in SE IA near Burlington. Close to NE MO and NW IL.
Calves are out of Majors Money Man, HAA Bold Move, HAA Primetime, Gigolo Joe and Hairy Bear.
Grand Champion carcass steer and rate of gain at 2009 Des Moines County fair came from our farm.

All calves priced from 900-2000.

PM me for more information and we will try to get more pictures of the calves up soon.
                Do you have any Major Money Man calves or the Gigolo Joe calves for me to see??

BarRcattle

We have both.

The pictures I have on the web site are about a month old now. I will try to get some new ones on here this weekend.

The pictures I have are not great as I really need to work on my photography skills. I will attach a couple pictures of Money Man steers. The picture above is out of a double bred Money Man daughter (brownish calf). I will get the picture of the last Joe heifer tonight.

Attachments

• 328 x MM.jpg
    328 x MM.jpg
    891.9 KB · Views: 49
  • M18 x MM.JPG
    M18 x MM.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 43

BarRcattle

Here is a picture of the Joe heifer. It is not the best and it is raining here today, so I won't be able to get a better one till tomorrow.

Attachments

• joe x commerical angus.jpg
    joe x commerical angus.jpg
    999 KB · Views: 43

BarRcattle

Here is another picture of a heifer that is out of a Man son X a Jazz cow. Her mother was a class winner at the Maine Anjou National Junior show and was never beaten in class.

Attachments

• Picture 2.JPG
    Picture 2.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 38

BarRcattle

Just a few new photos. 1024 is the high % Maine(Man son/Jazz Daughter) and the 22a photo is the Maintainer (Gigglo Jo/Angus)

Attachments

• 1024a.jpg
    1024a.jpg
    382.9 KB · Views: 48
  • 22a.jpg
    22a.jpg
    220.8 KB · Views: 33