Maine-Tainer Buyers: Here's Your Opportunity!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

common sense

GIGOLO JOE AND SEXED GIGOLO JOE BABIES ARE ON THE WAY!! : I have a powerful set of bred first-calf purebred Angus and commercial Angus heifers all AI bred to Gigolo Joe for spring 2010 calves. Eight bred with sexed semen. Females are sired by Anchor, SITZ Tradition, Moneyline, Emblazon, DCC Cowboy, Fullback etc.  Begin calving at the end of February. I hand-picked these females with the intention of breeding them to Gigolo Joe and re-selling them. I chose them as if I were going to keep them in my own herd; they are maternal, have great structure and soundness and are the kind that will be the foundation builders of any herd. They are the right kind!  They are completely vaccinated, have been ultrasounded twice and are in great condition.  There are 21 head total and will not be around long so call today.
712-269-6275 
Juli Nelson
Nelson Cattle Company

jallen

How much are you asking for them? Do you have to sell them all together?
Thanks

common sense

jallen said:
How much are you asking for them? Do you have to sell them all together?
Thanks

I would like to sell them all as a complete group but I have them priced accordingly.  If you buy the entire group they will be cheaper than if you buy a group of ten.  I will give you a call or PM you with the details.  Thank you for asking.

Juli