Makeup by mark.

Help Support Steer Planet:

okshowmom

What you do is sign up to get all the benefits for ONLY --> $20.00 <--
* THIS gets you a FREE mark store where your customers can shop and mark direct deposits your earnings into your bank account .
* 100 FREE BUSINESS cards (you just pay shipping $6.95), $75 starter kit
*LIFETIME DISCOUNT of 30% off or you will make a profit of 30% .. all the new items you make 35% :)
* Now if you make a purchase from your REP store after signing up and spend $30.00 you will snag  2 BONUS FULL SIZE PRODUCTS FREE sent to from our mentor and myself.
* THERE are no Quotas, deadlines, staying active fees NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING... YOU pay the $20.00 and you are a MARK GIRL for life .. you can do this at your own pace.
***BRAND NEW HOT REFER A FRIEND: MARK. REWARDS YOU ALONG WITH MYSELF AND OUR MENTOR!!
1 Recruit: $20 off $40 order
2 Recruits: $50 off $75 order
3 Recruits: $75 off $100 order
4 Recruits: $100 off $150 order
6+Recruits: $100 off $150 order AND Ipod Nano

*YOUR NEW REP MUST BUY/SELL $30 Within 60 days to be considered QUALIFIED and for YOU to get credit!
*To qualify my and our Mentors bonus it just has to be any amount in the first 7 days!!

WAIT!! THERES MORE!!!!!
Every 10 **QUALIFIED** recruits you sign up will qualify YOU for: $100 bonus mark. product from our mentor in addition to your bonus gift you receive from EACH recruit!

IF you would like to sign up .. please follow this link... MAKE SURE TO USE THIS REFERRAL CODE -----> Kristel Ducotey <---- This will get you the BONUS free PRODUCT ...don’t put your zip code :) .... https://www.meetmark.com/PRSuite/sell/apply/land <---- make sure to use code Kristel Ducotey then email me as soon as you sign up with your new REP ID, EMAIL, AND IF YOU MADE A FIRST PURCHASE FOR THE BONUS* so I can get you IN CONTACT with your new MENTOR and our TEAM ON FACEBOOK :) Email: [email protected]
Mark. wont make exceptions if someone "forgot" to put your name so PLEASE BE SURE to Make it super clear that they know they MUST use your name/rep ID# for BOTH of you to get credit once they qualify...from Mark. & myself!!! I cannot stress this enough ..BE SURE THEY USE YOUR INFO SO YOU GET CREDIT!! They aren't allowing us to make exceptions!!!
<party>Only 9 more TEAM MEMBERS TO REACH MY MAY GOAL!!