Man among boys?

Help Support Steer Planet:

skeeter20

I did see MAB at stud this past spring. He has size no doubt. Many bulls at stud I was not at all impressed with considering size. Has all kinds of power and bone. Cant wait to see his calves this spring.

sizzler14

DOes her calves have power??? If not, Good Luck with 1-80  <beer> how the cow looks is one thing. With her already throwing calves, You can kinda judge what she normally throws and go from there. My best cow is definitely not my thickest cow but her calves are

Carlson Cattle

this is the cow we are dealing with. whats wrong with her? what bull willhelp that. Will i80 help? Thanks

Attachments

• pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 313

Cow dynasty

This is an I-80 calve at 6 hours old out of a heat wave x yellow jacket heifer.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    684 KB · Views: 373

showsteerdlux

Carlson Cattle said:
I have it down to I80-Lautners. Or WA-Rodgers
And this has what exactly to do with the original post????

However, while we are on the subject, how many people do you see out there breeding Walks Alone to a Heat Wave? Use a little bit of common sense here.

I-80 and WA are so opposite in what they are designed to do, it is almost like saying you have it narrowed down to a Belgian Blue (that would get you your power) or a corriente (Might be prettied up).

Figure out what exactly YOU want out of this cow, then breed for it. Keep in mind what YOU think you want may not fit her, hence the help that has been offered on multiple posts now, but seemingly ignored.

KSanburg

I have been following this thread just to see where it went and it has went no where. Are we sure this isn't Jody in disguise. No can't be Jody at least doesn't flip flop between 2 so much different bulls.

Carlson Cattle

ill either breed for a nice breeding heifer or a nice showstreer. What bull for a heifer would i use? what bull for a showsteer should i use?