Man Up

Help Support Steer Planet:

drl

How did Man Up look? Will his semen be out on the open market? Is he worth a try when most of us can't use Who Da Man? Would you use him on TH carrier females or use him on something more maternal(angus, Simi...)?

fitter22

Man up was the most complete bull in denver, muscle hair good looking, good testicles and some size. he wasn't  a little pud like the rest of the bulls in the yards that should be getting show in prospect shows not getting collected to reproduce. of  all the bulls in denver Man up is the only one i will use because he is a breeding bull. I think he will work on many types of cows but if you like them big legged, stout, hairy, and cool looking you will like Man up

mainecattlemother

Saw the man up bull when he was just a baby if we are talking about the same Man Up that originally came from Dan Kohl (K Bar K Cattle Co., Litchfield, MN) and was purchased by Habegers.  He appeared to be a great animal.

worthabit

Man Up was one of my picks from the videos. I thought he looked like he had some size like fitter22 said and his feet were all pointing in the same direction which didn't seem to be very common place among the display bulls. Again, I am only going from the videos.