Managing recips for a potential flush.

Help Support Steer Planet:

Telos

Recently, I have been approached with this question... Who are some good trustworthy operators to supply recipient cows, transfer the embryos and manage the pregnancies from the start to weaning? What would the price range be?  Can anyone recommend someone with a good track record? Preferably someone in the midwest and even better in Oklahoma.

DL

Telos said:
Recently, I have been approached with this question... Who are some good trustworthy operators to supply recipient cows, transfer the embryos and manage the pregnancies from the start to weaning? What would the price range be?  Can anyone recommend someone with a good track record? Preferably someone in the midwest and even better in Oklahoma.

hey Telos - since billions have read but none have responded it says something, eh...I know of one...email or PM ....

shorthorns r us

pete white, sterling, ok, has lots of recips.  there are a few others that i know of that have no extra capacity.

DLD is probably more in the loop for that here in ok than the other okies on here.

i have a couple hundred really good comm'l cows that i am trying to make arrangements to offer as recips.

you can contact transova at crescent, ok or REI at stillwater, ok.

Joe Boy

There is a vet at Graham, TX who is doing the work for my brother.  He has several pens of crazy cattle that he is helping have rodeo stock.  I can get his name for you if you would like.

Telos

Joe Boy said:
There is a vet at Graham, TX who is doing the work for my brother.  He has several pens of crazy cattle that he is helping have rodeo stock.  I can get his name for you if you would like.

That would be great if it's not much of a problem. I've heard about that Vet before, but cannot remember his name. Thanks