Many thanks to Red

Help Support Steer Planet:

redwingfarm

Just a quick note of many,many thanks to Cathy (Red) and Mark.  My daughter and I showed at VW county feeder calf show this past sat, we came in second in class with our sunseeker calf to eventual reserve champion, 2nd time in 2 shows being 2nd to reserve.  We planned on going to Richwood show the next day and instead of going all the way to Richwood and backtracking alot the next day, I call Red to see if she might have a calf hotel room available for the night, she welcomed us with open arms and most of all the brood cows enjoyed  checking out the little red newcomer.  Our Steer got a good nights rest on a soft bed of fresh straw, good well water and was fresh for the show. We found  the LAST hotel room in Kenton for the night and were off for the show by 8, but  He finished 2nd in class again  ugh!!!
RED a big thanks from Shannon and I

Has anyone else had a similar calf hotel experience?

red

Rich, it was nothing. you'd have done it for us. I feel that friends help each other out & it's also part of our customer service.

Next time you need to look at calves when not so busy. My Hard core is a miniture tank.

Red

SD- I'm more like Humpty dumpty!