March Tycoon Heifer for sale **Video Added**

Help Support Steer Planet:

Ruchian

Born early march.  Sired by Tycoon out of a Hairy x Angus cow.  I am located in Oregon and I'm willing to work with you to get her on a trailer to you if needed.  If people want it I can try to get a video of her as well.  

The Dam is in the bottom picture.

Attachments

• Tycoon_x_Hairy(3).jpg
    Tycoon_x_Hairy(3).jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 77
  • Tycoon_x_Hairy.jpg
    Tycoon_x_Hairy.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 46
  • Tycoon_x_Hairy(2).jpg
    Tycoon_x_Hairy(2).jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 53

Ruchian

This is a deep bodied, thick made heifer with great bone, style and hair.  She will make a great show heifer and produce some killer show calves.

fed_champions

I love the cow, like the calf too, wish she was a steer as she looks a little too thick for a good heifer, however at this age i would be lying if i told u that she is not good. Would like to see her in person and with a little more age to make a decision. PM me with a location and price.

Ruchian

fed_champions said:
I love the cow, like the calf too, wish she was a steer as she looks a little too thick for a good heifer, however at this age i would be lying if i told u that she is not good. Would like to see her in person and with a little more age to make a decision. PM me with a location and price.
I am located in Oregon.  I think she would have made a nice steer, but I don't think she is too thick for a heifer and should make a good cow.  I PM'd you with the price.

Latest posts