maternal bulls

Help Support Steer Planet:

DL

Turns out you are in luck! Check your messages. Was your Rio out of the Crystal cow?

red

How funny Bluegrass! I bought a cow & a bull from Hardings. I know DL has some cattle from there too.
UpNorth used to work there a ways back. Always a amall world.

Red

Jill

dragon lady said:
The only problem I have with Caesar is the $80 certificate - I do like his females, but think there are other bulls just as good without paying the owner for the privilege of buying semen from his bull (that's sure to cause a ruckus!!  ;D
I agree with you on this one, I have 9 units in the tank I've had since he came out, I refuse to pay $80 for a certificate so it can sit there and rot.

red

well, what about using him on a low % female. No certificate needed then.

Red

justme

We even had a steer out of him that won a big $ county fair show in Ohio...he makes awesome Maintainer heifers.  Ours milked great and calves had awesome hair.  Wish I was closer Jill, I'd buy your Ceasar semen from ya!

red

Knabe the Rio bull or MCF T4B  is 174263  registration number. He's out of Jolt (Power Plant) & a Cunia cow.

Red

DL

Rio - 5/8 Maine, 1/4 Angus, 1/8 Simmie - I actually have a picture somewhere....

knabe

lay it on me dl.

Jill, i am not scared of mileage, do you have to have those?  i know this sounds crazy,but i am going to make some 6 star heifers and breed to some of these types and repeat.

Latest posts