May 1st deadline

Help Support Steer Planet:

Jill

Just a reminder that the Maine and Chi Jr. show has to be postmarked today.  If you are in Kansas, the nose prints nominations are also due today.

SWMO

Charolais Jr Nationals deadline is May 10 with a late entry with additionals fees of May 20th

justme

OK who's going to Kansas City for Maines, Chi's, and shorthorns.  We'll be in the Missouri aisle with maines.  We need a gathering of Steer Planet people.

Any word on who is doing the PHA/TH talk?

red

I'm hoping Jason will have t-shirts made up by then. JASON-HINT-HINT!!!!!

I fly in Wednesday AM & leave Saturday PM

be prepared to have lots of tissues because I'm sure I'll be doing lots of crying!!!!

Red  ::)  ;D  ;)  <party>

shortyjock89

justme said:
OK who's going to Kansas City for Maines, Chi's, and shorthorns.  We'll be in the Missouri aisle with maines.  We need a gathering of Steer Planet people.

I'll be in the Illinois aisle with a Shorthorn and a ShorthornPlus.  I hope there are a bunch of us from the Planet going out to KC.

cowz

justme said:

I have no idea........ but I will be available to give an impromtou "live and let live" talk!    (lol)

fitter22

i totally forgot about the may 1st deadline can i still late enter my shorthorns.. thanks

cowz

fitter22 said:
i totally forgot about the may 1st deadline can i still late enter my shorthorns.. thanks

You are still ok...the maines and chimaines were due 5/1.  I think the shorties are due 5/15 or 5/31.....lets check.

the_resa86

fitter22 said:
You still have time for Shorthorns.  Those entries for early entry are May 15 and you can late enter until June 1 I think.  The website is www.shorthornjuniornational.com

Jill

We will be in the Kansas Maine/Chi isle. If it is the Genetic Problems, Solutions and Future Applications speach, it is being given by Dr. Chuck Hannon.