May Shorthorn heifer wanted!

Help Support Steer Planet:

shortyjock89

I'm looking for a May Shorthorn heifer.  I would like for her to be good enough to be in the middle to top of her class at Jr. Nationals at State fair..I know that no one can know exactly how good their heifer babies are, but I'm looking for a pretty good one  (lol)  Located in IL, will look at all calves that I can in the midwest.  Thanks!

cpubarn

Did you see the deadwood heifer "Mitch" posted?

His sale is Oct 11th an hour SW of Des Moines.

Mark

Dooling1

Justin,

Why don't you make plans to come down to our place on Oct. 11. I am flying up and dad and I are going to be taking photos of all of our Spring ET babies. They have not been picked over yet, and they are much better than the Gold Rush's.

Stu

Olson Family Shorthorns said:
I'm looking for a May Shorthorn heifer.  I would like for her to be good enough to be in the middle to top of her class at Jr. Nationals at State fair..I know that no one can know exactly how good their heifer babies are, but I'm looking for a pretty good one  (lol)   Located in IL, will look at all calves that I can in the midwest.  Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_2680.jpg
    IMG_2680.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 309
  • IMG_2710.jpg
    IMG_2710.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 310

shortyjock89

Stu,

I will definitely try to come down, we just LOVE the heifer we got from you guys last year. 

On another note, we had our first Magic Man calf yesterday, a little white bull. Weighed maybe 70 lbs, and is SO energetic.  Will have pics in the morning.

Justin

feeder duck

Justin

If you want a steer momma, I'll have one in the barn in about two days. She will probably get clipped on Sunday and Pictured on here and our web page by Sunday as well. Huge hip, Stout boned, hairy, clubby and all those other cool things. This one will run as a purebred or commercial depending on were you run her. She might fit either way depending who sorting them on a given day.She is the white socked one I've had pictured on here a few times. She is by a Vortec son we sold called Triple X and a First calf heifer (She will be a future donor)

Dams pedigree: Sire = Wild Thing( Full Brother to X-ray)  Dam = Windstar
  Sires Pedigree: Sire = Vortec  Dam = SVRT Solution ( He is a Marc 4 out of Fastracks Momma, way old breeding, very maternal)

Call me on price! I assure you repeat buyers get treated right ;)

Jeff Cornell

Attachments

• 100_1761.jpg
    100_1761.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 231

shortyjock89

Jeff, I might be giving you a call tonight.  She looks pretty cool and I would really really like to get over your way ASAP.  The Wild Side cow we have had one HECK of a Perfect Timing heifer...looks a lot like your Cheeta Girl heifer your son showed.  I will send you pics either tonight or tomorrow. 

feeder duck

Here are two very rough photo of her that I took today.I roughed her out and I mean rough. It was her first time in the chute. She is green!!! Give me a call!

Jeff

Attachments

• 101.jpg
    101.jpg
    352.6 KB · Views: 175
  • 1012.jpg
    1012.jpg
    280.4 KB · Views: 176

shortyjock89

Hey Jeff, I called your cell phone...would your house phone be better? My number is (217) 495 1788