Me vs. Trausch Farms

Help Support Steer Planet:

Jive Turkey

mark tenenbaum said:
Too bad 4 or 5 people couldnt bid them to moon then not pay-give em a dose of thier own medicine LOL O0

Hopefully none of them get bid on.

hntwhitetail

mark tenenbaum said:
Too bad 4 or 5 people couldnt bid them to moon then not pay-give em a dose of thier own medicine LOL O0

Lol, too bad honest payers pay straight to cw.

CAB

I am curious about the location of the cattle. On CW it states Carroll, Iowa. Their sales are usually based out of Anita, Iowa @ the Cow Palace. Anyone know for sure where they are in case a person wanted to go look?

wmw2014

People must have caught on to how they deal with people they buy calves off of, or am I the only one who thinks the quality in their sale went completely into the Toilet?

GoWyo

If you had a judgment already, you could garnish the online auction company.  ;)  Just sayin' . . .

DSC

Wow your right. The quality in that sale took a HUGE dive!!! Heck the one wasn't even clipped.

rmbcows

Could very well be diamonds in the rough.  I do hope the calves sell well so they can pay some of their customers. 

CRS

Probably not with the cell phone pics and not being clipped.  I think all but one calf is out of Nasty Habit