MELATONIN IMPLANTS NATURAL???

Help Support Steer Planet:

braunranch

I'm pretty new here so anyway i clicked on the add for want hair??
And i couldn't believe they are promoting implants as a natural way to grow hair. The natural way to grow hair is breeding and maybe sending them up to me in Canada in this deepfreeze we've been living in this winter. I don't have  problem with the steer guy using them, thats a long way from natural already anyway. But by the volume discounts they have for these natural implants??? i'm sure some people are using them on their whole show string or bull pen. For someone that prides themself on their cattle's hair coats its hard to believe that we're promoting such a product. It would be a interesting conversation with a bull customer "that bull sure never breed the hair into his calves that he had' reply " that's because i gave him implants  so they had more hair and gave us a better chance to win such and such a show. You may or may not have won the ribbon but you probably lost that customer and all his buddies.
Anyway i'm just a hillbilly from Canada that focuses on the commercial market and i realize this is steer planet but there's a lot of seedstock people on here and to me its a shame that  breeders can use these products.

Okotoks

I guess I can see using these on show steers but I'm with you on not using it on breeding stock/show cattle. I kind of figure an animal being promoted as a breeding animal should be about feed and natural fitting so someone isn't sitting there wondering why the animal can't reproduce itself!