Michigan Beef Expo

Help Support Steer Planet:

DMAF

Anybody going to Michigan Beef Expo for the sale or for the Junior Show this weekend? 

Woody

I hope to go but my wife is due to calve any time now so Im not sure if I will make it or not.  Shes havin a bull so she will probably go over the date anyway. (clapping) <beer>

Jacob B

I'll be there all wkend.  Helping my brother- in- law and sister with one fri and sat, and some friends with one on sunday.  Sure hope you can make it woody, but you think that old cow gets a little tempermental when she calves, just imagine what your wife would be like if you missed your first born.  Good luck, and let us all know how it goes!!! ;D

BarRcattle

Encore/Deal/Bar R Partnership had Reserve Grand Maine-Anjou Bull Michigan Beef Expo today. Thanks to the whole group for all their hard work.

RLN Director was the Reseve Grand Bull - Lot 605
More information on him is on the classifieds page. We hope folks stop by to see him. He is a nice herd bull prospect that is ready to go to work!A gigolo son out of a Legacy Plus Cow.

SRC

I hear there are Canadians coming down with junior show steers and heifers? Are they any good?

SEA

My daughter and I will be coming up on Saturday.  (pop)

Jacob B

he was a good solid kinda bull, not real fancy, but could do some people some good on the replacement cow side.

Ohio1

5th overall steer and champ Maine

Attachments

• maine-1.jpg
    maine-1.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 238

irh

My opion the 5th overall should've been the grand champion.  That steer that won grand, also won Ohio Beef expo.  I think the judges need their eyes tested!

CSSC

IRh: i'd agree that he goes higher. If you listened to the judge talk him in the top 5 overall drive, you could tell he liked him but wasn't quite sure just how much