Michigan Trip

Help Support Steer Planet:

David

My family is going to Kalamazoo MI this April. We plan on going to the show at MSU on April 9. I was wondering if there is any farms around that area that would welcome vistors. Breed doesnt matter as long as its cattle.

OH Breeder

David said:
My family is going to Kalamazoo MI this April. We plan on going to the show at MSU on April 9. I was wondering if there is any farms around that area that would welcome vistors. Breed doesnt matter as long as its cattle.

Get ahold of Lakeside Shorthorns or Sue on here.

sue

We are 100 miles north of that show. But if you go to Michigan Shorthorn Breeders web page you will find breeders near MSU

MSU has two purbred herds on Campus- Angus and Hereford. Ventura Chi/Maine Angus is close by the list just keeps going - call me if you need more ideas 517.281.3248

sue

KCK

I was going to say the beef barn at MSU, too. Cody Sankey is in charge there and he is a nice guy and the herd is top notch. If you need his cell, just PM me and I can get it to you. You will love campus, BTW!

fitter22

Sterling Hunter always welcomes vistors, we are only 10 miles north of lansing, PM me your number and we can set something up.

sue

How's your fall born looking for the Shorthorn sale ???

fitter22

She is coming along really nice. The white is getting to be a pain to keep clean be we are doing our best.

sue

fitter22 said:
She is coming along really nice. The white is getting to be a pain to keep clean be we are doing our best.

shorthorns are white? :eek: