Milk Man

Help Support Steer Planet:

doubled

Here is a picture of the steer we raised out of milkman- he is in Texas now, I hear he is doing well, we have a fall born out of him too, but will have several next year
as we are implanting eggs from the same mamma and daddy into cows.  We cant wait.

Attachments

• Milk%20Man%20tony.jpg
    Milk%20Man%20tony.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 623

CJC

GO TO www.s-scattle.com. CLICK ON SALE INFO TAG 902 AMERICAN CROSS IS A MILK MAN STEER. HE'S OUT OF A BRANGUS COW

jrg

justamom said:
Here is a picture of the steer we raised out of milkman- he is in Texas now, I hear he is doing well, we have a fall born out of him too, but will have several next year
as we are implanting eggs from the same mamma and daddy into cows.  We cant wait.

Good looking calf, what's on the cow side?

renegade

CJC said:
GO TO www.s-scattle.com. CLICK ON SALE INFO TAG 902 AMERICAN CROSS IS A MILK MAN STEER. HE'S OUT OF A BRANGUS COW

I was looking at the champions on that page and I have kind of a dum question  :))) what is an ABC Steer (i know its like AOB- all other breed) but didnt know exactly what it meant but have some guesses

doubled

chambero said:
Do you know who is showing your steer down here? 

I do not know the exact person that has him now, I have just heard from the grapevine and my son has talked some friends in Texas that either had him
or will be monitoring his progress- all I really know is that he looks awesome and seems to be doing well there in West Texas.