Miniature Herefords

Help Support Steer Planet:

Sassy2899

I am looking for a miniature hereford heifer or steer.  I want to keep it in the price range around $2,000. Would really like a nice heifer that is show quality enough for the American Royal.  If anyone has one or knows someone who does, please have them pm me.  Thank you for your help

RidinHeifer

I don't know about your area, but 4 years ago when I looked at getting a heifer the farm nearest me wanted 2000 starting price for the bottom calves.  Never went and looked at em but he said I'd be hard pressed to find one under $1500.  Just saying...lowlines are about the same too

Dozer45

Here is a link to her craigslist add. If your interested I can get better pics she was not showing me her best that day

https://post.craigslist.org/manage/3234697219

justme

Talk to Chuck and Karen McCullough at Maine Aim ranch.  There younger 2 are showing mini herefords and they had some pretty ones,if they don't  have one, they will steer you in the right direction

LLBUX

There were some minis listed September 9, St. Louis craigslist.   Listed as Medora, IL    Looked to be good quality.

RidinHeifer

LLBUX...those were the people I had contacted.  Trumbull Prairie Ranch I believe.  Seemed very nice on the phone, just was too big of an investment for me at the time.  I went sheep instead and working on breeding to create a couple % Lowlines.