Minnesoooota

Help Support Steer Planet:

aj

The eyes of the world are watching how the peoples republic of Minnesooooooota(sorry dl) conduct elections. Can you say Al Frankin?

knabe

this is why voting should be changed to saturday.  but then 7th day adventists might complain?

absentee ballots, provisional, etc should be restricted to military.  only 40%-60% vote, so it's not like there would be voter suppression and all the other reasons to get people to vote other than on the voting day, which in my opinion is bad because it doesn't let you see commercials, information between the time you vote and the election.

most of this nonsense is biased towards democrats. 

the original idea of doing it on a tuesday didn't matter much since only rich white males voted and could take time off any time they wanted.

one could hope for change, but it won't happen.  if we could just get rid of rich white males, everything would be fair.

aj

I heard that the comedian Al Franken lost the election by 2000 votes or something like that and after the recount, he will win in a landslide. Some people say this is the filibusterproof addition if Franken wins.

CPL

Not to mention the man who is in charge of the recount in MN was on MSNBC the other day and is definitely in the TANK for Franken. I still want to know what qualifications Franken has to be a Senator. I watched the race semi closely all year, and from what I could tell on his website and commericals he put out he was pretty much copying the Obama campaign. I think I could puke.

EDIT: http://www.colemanforsenate.com/blog-post/436/coleman-campaign-voices-concerns-over-statements-by-chief-recount-official
          http://www.colemanforsenate.com/blog-post/424/despite-winning-vote-for-second-time%2C-coleman-recount-counsel-expresses-serious-concern-regarding-ballot-security

aj

I saw a deal that Hillary and Obama were pouring money into the deal. |It is interesting that Palen gets crucified in the media for being a governor and Al gets a free ride. What is his qualification? He was on snl i guess. ;D

JbarL

aj said:
The eyes of the world are watching how the peoples republic of Minnesooooooota(sorry dl) conduct elections. Can you say Al Frankin?
hows about    jesse "the body" ventuuuurea......i sure appreciate  there lack of main stream solidarity.......independents ...frankins....why not.....seems an r  has left a bad taste in there mouth somewhere along the line.......clinton never inhaled...im not sure if frankin ever exhaled....but he makes about as much sense as the whole process itself does......so it could be the perfect fit ....you know...how some senators just seem to "click"  on a certain type of constituent....i say if its with in 75 votes ....then it should be  rock/paper/sissors ...best out a three....jbarl

BIGTEX

Al Frankin is a complete idiot. I wonder how everyday they find more votes for Frankin, they are coming out of two precincts only. This could be more damaging  with having Barack Hussein Obama as Pres.

JbarL

rock/ paper/ scissors.....the ultimate, amercian, fool proof ... tie breaker....now thats some up front ..in your face politics....you've always got a 50/ 50 chance of getting an inept anyway....at least they could say " fair and square" after the swear in.......jbarl

REM

First Jesse, now Frankin ? I'm beginning to think that we Minnesotans don't deserve the right to vote.  P.S. I'm looking for a new CPA anybody know who Frankin uses .

JbarL

REM said:
First Jesse, now Frankin ? I'm beginning to think that we Minnesotans don't deserve the right to vote.   P.S. I'm looking for a new CPA anybody know who Frankin uses .
i actually think you all are right on track.....i think jesse opend alot of eyes.... it truley is only a delegation responsibility that the govenor has.....addressing the needs of your residents...and provide it within your budget....then address issues as they come up in between...and solve them.....most running backs got a good line to thank for a successful season......if you just help al get his helmet on frontwards he'll be fine  ;)  jbarl

Latest posts