Mobile Users - look in here

Help Support Steer Planet:

Do you access steerplanet on your phone?

• Yes

Votes: 18 69.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters

jason

If you are using a phone not capable of not rendering standard web pages or otherwise on a slow or limited data plan, you can visit our wap enabled site below.

http://www.steerplanet.com/bb/index.php?wap2

This is completely text based, you can login, post, check pms, reply to pms, but you will NOT be able to view images, give karma, or vote in polls.

Dialup users may also visit the site for any reprieve in slow loading pages. 

Check it out and let me know what you think.

petrofuel

I use my Blackberry to access Steer Planet. Why is it that we cannot view photos? I can go to other cattle related pages and get pics but why not here?

BCCC

petrofuel said:
I use my Blackberry to access Steer Planet. Why is it that we cannot view photos? I can go to other cattle related pages and get pics but why not here?
If you type in steerplanet to search for it on your blackberry, If you click on the first one it takes you to this site with all the pictures and all, if you scroll down a couple sites you see one that is adapted for the phone and has now pictures or anything just text. Thats how mine is anyhow

petrofuel

BCCC,
I tried to do it by search and I still don't get any of the pictures. I get the ones on the Steerplanet home page, but when I go into forums I just see the text and no pictures.

spectator

Yes, I do check steerplanet.com on my iPhone and -- since I'm stalling the trip outside to clear a foot of snow off the top of my car -- here's how the phone photo compares to the computer screen. That is, if I remember how to attach a picture.

Attachments

• IMG_1052.jpg
    IMG_1052.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 133

jason

spectator said:
Yes, I do check steerplanet.com on my iPhone and -- since I'm stalling the trip outside to clear a foot of snow off the top of my car -- here's how the phone photo compares to the computer screen. That is, if I remember how to attach a picture.

I am working on a template right now that will keep the forum looking the way it does right now, but will be optimized for the iphone and ipod.

jason

Ohiosteerchick said:
Yea i've tried on my Blackberry but no pictures either.

One of my friends is coming down to go hunting tomorrow and he has a blackberry so I will check it out.

BCCC

What kind of blackberrys do you have? I have a pearl and if I go to my yahoo search type in steerplanet.com it brings up a little deal that says web and if you click the first it brings your here, if you scroll down a bit you see a deal that says mobile web and if you click the one under that it takes you to a simple steerplanet format with words only.