Money Man calf is here! Pictures added

Help Support Steer Planet:

cattlejunky

;D Well our heifer finally had her Money Man calf.  Its a bull!  She had it on her own sometime early this morning.  Big boned calf weighs around 95lbs.  She may have had a little trouble getting him out.  His head was a little swollen, but he was up and moving around before we got to the barn.  The heifer did a great job of getting him cleaned up.  I took my camera to take some pics, but my battery was dead.  I will try to get some posted this afternoon.  I will have to have red resize then for me.  He came 2 days early (clapping)

Attachments

• 2-15-08_037.jpg
    2-15-08_037.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 679
  • 2-15-08_040.jpg
    2-15-08_040.jpg
    282 KB · Views: 662

knabe

2 days early might actually be a few days late.

get that sucker bovigen tested before you cut him, if he's sound and MM free.  you may be pleasantly suprised.  and if you do, post it. ;D

DL

Stout little bugger! I like my MM calves they seem to get better every day - I also like your heifer - what is she?

cattlejunky

The Mom is out of Alias and a simmy/angus cow( i do not have background on the dam)  She is angus, charlois, maine, & a small amount of chi. We showed he last year as a Chi.  DL you are right he is a stout little bugger and he likes to eat.  Thanks for the compliments on our heifer.

justme

Really like your calf.  I'm anxiously awaiting our Money Man calves.  Our first calves due in about 2 weeks to our Money Man bull (out of a Success cow) and really excited about his too.  Major's had some out of our bull and I loved them.  Hopefully we have the same luck with him as they did.

DL

Here is our first MM heifer - born end of December - she didn't want a U name  (lol) - she is about 30 days in this picture

Attachments

• 16T Jan 27sm.jpg
    16T Jan 27sm.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 572

DL

showsteerdlux said:
Fancy little calf. What is she out of?

Thanks Doc - I am still very partial to my Red Gizmo heifer but the MM heifer is pretty nice! She is out of a Gold Medallion cow (Midas x Hillview Goldette) with Polled Premier and Midnight Express on the bottom - she is a purebred Maine

cattlejunky

BCCC  here are some calf pictures of the mom

Attachments

• cattjunkey.jpg
    cattjunkey.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 375
  • cattlejunkey1.jpg
    cattlejunkey1.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 382

shortyjock89

She's an Alias..so she's a Char x Angus x Maine x Chi....lol I'm not a creeper or anything...it was just in an above post.  Nice looking heifer, I hope she does her job well. (clapping)