Monopoly 2 X PB Charolais

Help Support Steer Planet:

AndersenClubCalves

This is a full sib bull calf to a cream colored heifer I posted a while back. Opinions always appreciated! He's just under two weeks in these pictures.

Attachments

• junior(little).jpg
    junior(little).jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 257
  • Junior 3(little).jpg
    Junior 3(little).jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 231
  • Junior 2 (little).jpg
    Junior 2 (little).jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 223

OH Breeder

Like the top view like the rear view. The profile concerns me in the shape and slope of the shoulder as it ties into his front leg. Like level him a little more on profile over his hip maybe the way his standing. He looks like a chunk and they change alot as they grow.

AndersenClubCalves

Thanks for all the comments! I agree with OH Breeder on his front shoulder i'm hoping maybe he will grow into it or out of it (however you want to put that). Ill you keep everyone updated on how he grows over this summer. Should be an interesting one to watch. Thanks again for all the comments!

Warrior10

OH Breeder said:
Like the top view like the rear view. The profile concerns me in the shape and slope of the shoulder as it ties into his front leg. Like level him a little more on profile over his hip maybe the way his standing. He looks like a chunk and they change alot as they grow.
I agree on the shoulder, but like you said it could be the way he is standing and he may grow out of it.

AndersenClubCalves

Muddy Creek Show Cattle said:
OH Breeder said:
I agree on the shoulder, but like you said it could be the way he is standing and he may grow out of it.

Yeah I went out and studied him pretty good today. I don't think his shoulder is as serve as the picture shows but defiantly could be a potential problem for him. If I get a chance ill post another profile picture and see what you guys think. Thanks for the feedback!

Warrior10

AndersenClubCalves said:
Muddy Creek Show Cattle said:
OH Breeder said:

Yeah I went out and studied him pretty good today. I don't think his shoulder is as serve as the picture shows but defiantly could be a potential problem for him. If I get a chance ill post another profile picture and see what you guys think. Thanks for the feedback!
The more I look at the picture, the more I think its the way he is standing. It looks like he is standing in a "mud hole" while he back legs are on solid higher flat ground.