Monopoly At Stud?!?!?!?!?

Help Support Steer Planet:

ROMAX

Matt Lautner had a pic posted on his blog awhile ago of MONOPOLY after getting back from surgery or physio or whatever else these crippled clubbies need to keep popping out the juice. ;D

AStar

I saw him in April at REI. He didn't look like he had a hurt hip it looked like a pinched nerve in his neck. He was uncomfortable but still looked better than any of the other bulls. I was impressed with him.

hntwhitetail

I saw one on Matt Launtners blog, a far away pic.  He looked good.

Any pics of him as a baby???

4sistersshowingwhatwegot

I got the chance to see him this weekend when we were looking at calves at Lautner's place... He looked fine... Didn't see him get out and move tho. Didn't get a chance to take a pic either:( They did say he was freezing again, so that should drive semen prices down

CAB

ROMAX said:
Matt Lautner had a pic posted on his blog awhile ago of MONOPOLY after getting back from surgery or physio or whatever else these crippled clubbies need to keep popping out the juice. ;D

There are a bunch of crippled clubbie bulls, but Monopoly has never been called a cripple as far as I know. I know you were generalizing, but realize that Stkrdge raised him. He did have a back injury of some type I believe. Not possitive though. Matt??

buckeye dude

He stays at Matt's house and I believe they take him once a week to get collected.  He is being collected right down the road from Matt's place.

lowann

I'm just glad he's back!! We have had nothing but good luck with Monopoly. We have never had a cripple out of him.

chambero

We are having a first Monopoly calves born right now.  I think I had 7 on the ground out of him as of this morning.  I'm very happy with all of them.  And its turning out we had great conception with him.

Bradenh

lowann said:
I'm just glad he's back!! We have had nothing but good luck with Monopoly. We have never had a cripple out of him.
we have. best calf we ever had and he crippled

lowann

Show stopper 95 said:
lowann said:

We have had crippled calves with Heatwave, and Who Made Who, but not one with Monopoly.

shortdawg

We've got a steer in the barn out of Monopoly that is going to be a good one. Sound, good bone, good spring of rib, and has grown off very well.

BadgerFan

Show stopper 95 said:
lowann said:
then I guess he wasn't your best.

CAB

I have seen one front end that was questionable, but the cow plays into the equation. By and large Monopoly's are very sound.