Monopoly Semen for Sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

herefordfootball

herefordfootball said:
Jacka said:
We just ordered from Lautners this week a small amount of Monopoly semen.  For each straw of Monopoly you have to order one straw from another bull.

That cant be....I cant believe that. I'll be making a phone call today.

Called Lautners today, and they dont even have monopoly semen and didnt say anything about order "extra" straws from another bull.

Jacka

The Monopoly semen we ordered directly from Lautners on Monday, utilizing their online ordering process was just delivered.  We ordered the semen on Monday and received a call on Tuesday, stating we would need to order one straw of another bull in order to get the Monopoly.  I don't want to start a major argument here just stating what we had to do to get the semen.

herefordfootball

Jacka said:
We just ordered from Lautners this week a small amount of Monopoly semen.  For each straw of Monopoly you have to order one straw from another bull.

Did you just have to order one straw of another bull, or one straw of another bull to get one straw of monopoly?

Jacka

For each straw of Monopoly we had to order one straw of another bull.

Alpha

herefordfootball said:
Jacka said:

Did you just have to order one straw of another bull, or one straw of another bull to get one straw of monopoly?

just interested what other bull did you order

CAB

As advertised, 100 units of Monopoly flush quality semen selling in 5 unit lots Jan. 16th @ the Embryos on the Snow sale. We'll see what it fetches.

wrc

I got that email about selling  100 units in Denver.  Looks to me like they are taking Monopoy off the Market, if so the price will definitely go up.  I have heard that he is in bad health and may not live much longer.

farmboy

well you know they got 15 or 20 clones in the works don't ya  8)... Not really, but I'm assuming there will be one available soon

oldwood

IMAGINE THAT !!! A BLIND MAN COULD HAVE SEEN THAT ONE COMING.

lowann

wrc said:
This has to be considerd a rumor because I don't know for sure, but I heard he's in pretty bad shape.
Not true. I got an e-mail from Matt. Monopoly is in good health, just not producing as good of semen right now.

farmboy

Monopoly Semen and Clones
THURSDAY, JANUARY 14, 2010

I had an opportunity to talk with Matt Lautner in The Yards this afternoon.

Rumors that Monopoly stopped producing semen are false.  He was collected on Tuesday but isn't producing nearly as much as he was last Fall.  He had a full examination and a chiropractor is working on him now to help relieve some stress (comfortable bulls produce more semen).

The first clones are on the ground right now

Jacka

I just finished watching the Embryos on Snow online.  They sold 100 straws of Monopoly in lots of ten straws.  The frist lot sold for $50 per straw and it went from there.  Next lots brought $100, two at $110 one at $120, three at $150, one at $160 and last lot brought $180 per straw.  If my math is correct that was for an average of $128.

redwingfarm

well if the semen will bring that much at auction, then Monopoly will "officially die" tommorrow, you know we can't have a living bull in good health and producing a lot of semen for that high a price,  still be alive, thats just not right  ;)

rtmcc

Ha everyone, ever heard of a bull called "THE HEADLINER" ?  Yah, I know you have.
Have seen some pretty great ones out of him.  He just doesn't get promoted as much because he is not a "Lautner bull."

Give him a try!

kfacres

I don't think everyone should rush onto HEADLINER!!  HE too has some problems...  - or you will be in the same situation as you are in with Monopoly.

The only one of the brothers that I haven't heard having problems is the clean one!!but knowone will use him, cuz he isn't THC

DTW

So what is the problems with headliner.

TH is not a problem if you test your cows or dont keep them for replacements.