Monopoly semen in on-line sales

Help Support Steer Planet:

dutch pride

I seem to be seeing a lot more Monopoly semen offered lately. Do you think that his glory days are over and folks are just trying to dump what they have before the value tanks? Are there just too many more options with Monopoly sons out there that are available at a lesser cost to lessen the demand for Monopoly himself?

DLZ

hntwhitetail

Carlson Cattle said:
Bovine Chaos said:
people are trying to cash in while his value is up

why will his value drop?

I don't think his value is dropping, a lot of people believe in buy low and sale high, instead of buying high and selling low like one of my buddies when he went thru a divorce.  (pop) <cowboy>

HGC

dutch pride said:
I seem to be seeing a lot more Monopoly semen offered lately. Do you think that his glory days are over and folks are just trying to dump what they have before the value tanks? Are there just too many more options with Monopoly sons out there that are available at a lesser cost to lessen the demand for Monopoly himself?

DLZ
I just said the exact same thing to my wife yesterday, before I read this.

vc

Sell the Monopoly for 240-250 use a clone for 50, makes since to me. As long as their selling it then demand has not dropped, it will be used to flush the better cows, in return the offspring should be of better quality, more winners, higher demand, higher price. Repeat.