Monopoly

Help Support Steer Planet:

AStar

I took one of my bulls to REI yesterday and saw Monopoly. He is truly a good bull. He blew the other club calf bulls away. You can tell he has an injury to his neck because he won't lift his head above his topline, but he acted like he felt good. I was really impressed by him. Another bull that I really liked was the Angus bull Justamere Panama Jack. He is really thick with a huge top. Anybody know who is selling his semen?

steerjockey

he is a canadian bred bull try getting ahold of justamere farms from lloydminister alberta they will be able to get you some.

AStar

kjd farms said:
Panama Jack was the Reserve Grand Black Angus bull at Denver this year.

The Denver Grand bull Dameron First Class was in the pen next to him at REI. I liked Panama Jack considerably more.

executive37

I will be in oklahoma over the next few days and will be going by REI. What bulls are there right now?

AStar

executive37 said:
I will be in oklahoma over the next few days and will be going by REI. What bulls are there right now?

Club calf                             Angus                                      Simmental                  Hereford              Bucker                                  

Smilin Bob                           All Star                                     Steelforce                 Vendetta              Mossey Oak        
Maverick                             Dameron First Class                                                                              Mudslinger
Ali 2                                    Panama Jack
Jimmy The Greek
Ree Heights
Heatwave 5
Dirty Hairy 2
Unforgiven
Heatwave 4
Powerhouse
Monopoly
Punisher
Who Made Who 2
Stimulus  (Shorthorn)

FutureBreeder2013

AStar said:
executive37 said:

Club calf                              Angus                                      Simmental                  Hereford                 Bucker                                  

Smilin Bob                            All Star                                     Steelforce                 Vendetta                 Mossey Oak        
Maverick                              Dameron First Class                                                                                 Mudslinger
Ali 2                                     Panama Jack
Jimmy The Greek
Ree Heights
Heatwave 5
Dirty Hairy 2
Unforgiven
Heatwave 4
Powerhouse
Monopoly
Punisher
Who Made Who 2
Stimulus  (Shorthorn)

Mossy Oak Mudslinger he was a great buckin bull.

kfacres

I heard a story about a guy who was wanting to start a bucking herd- dispersed his "regular" cows and went west to some production sale.. bought about 10 bred heifers, and went to a different sale to buy a bull...  Found an old bull that was lame on a front leg.. retired from bucking, and the front leg was almost worthless, still could breed cows, and while in the sale ring that bull run like he was meant to be 3 legged...  He asked around, and everyone said not to second guess that bull, he'd do the job...  Well, he thought, I'll take my chances on that bull, he was bred right, had a nice track record, and sold for cheap.. so he bought him...  He said watching them try and load him on the trailor was the most interesting thing he ever did see...  Bull tore up more gates, chased more people over gates, and raised more rucuss than any group of bulls, or a lifetime of other bulls could do...  Finally got him on trailor, tore the center gate out, got a horn stuck in the side.. ripped it off, and tryed climbing out many times...  Finally got the bull home, mind you the heifers had been there for a couple of weeks! and they'd already tested every gate, and fence, torn up plenty, and etc...  Let the bull out, run through several gates, barn wall, and whatever else was in his way... Finally got in with the heifers, and then the whole herd took off, wires popping, and gates bending...  boy was this fun... 

Anyways, finally got them calmed down and in the right pasture...

Personally, I'd shot that SOB, before he killed someone!!! 

It would be neat to experence the production of them on a first hand basis..

FutureBreeder2013

I agree Ive always though that the bucking bull industry was pretty interesting.

Its kinda funny how theres not a set breed for them  so they get registered to the ABBI as an American Bucking Bulls.

<cowboy>
(cow)