Moonlighting

Help Support Steer Planet:

P-F

I ordered baby chicks earlier this week and have been doing a lot of research and found a great forum on chickens www.backyardchickens.com

Also if anyone in our area has any chicken supplies, laying boxes feeders etc. I am looking for some

red

shot, Pearlann I had all the but got rid of it a couple of years ago. just make sure you have a secure place to put the chicks or animals will get them at night!

Red

red

what other things do people do besides cattle & the internet as hobbies?  (lol) I'm working on some wood projects right now. I ike to decoupage them w/ phots, dried flowers or paint ojects on them. I do little bird houses & am working on a set of book ends. I also like to make my steppping stones. Of course gardening is also a passion but it conflicts w/ working calves.

Red

jason

I like to dabble in real estate, buying and fixing up places, ultimately to sell or rent out.  I am working on a cute little 2 bedroom bungalow in my spare time right now.  I do all the work myself, so it takes longer, but cheaper.